Madison CUSD #12 is continuing to implement resources and programs to assist our families during this unprecedented, ever-changing time.
Madison CUSD #12 will continue to:
- Provide updated resources and links for parents & students to access at home: Student & Parent Resources
- Have teachers and staff available to answer emails, questions, and phone calls to assist students and families.
- Ms. Reeves (Bernard Long Media Specialist) videoing herself reading books so that your students can still have library. Ms. Reeves' Storytime
- Provide counseling services for students and parents who are suffering with anxiety during this difficult time-Please contact the board office for further information on these services.
- Distribute meals through delivery starting at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 17th. Food will be delivered on the district black and yellow school buses to the regular bus stops.
- Communicate and have information available regarding scholarships for our Seniors. Please contact Ms. Gater if you have any questions about anything senior related.
If you have any questions at all, please contact your child's school building office or the district office. The safety and health of our students is our number one concern.