Student Online Learning Expectations
Friday, November 13, 2020
Online Learning Student Expectations1. Be Responsible
- Log in to the Google Meet/Zoom in as distraction free and quiet of an environment as possible
- Camera should remain on the entire class period
- Microphone should be muted unless you are speaking
- The chat box is used ONLY to communicate about school work-with the teacher or working.
- Have necessary materials (notebook, folder, pencil) ready for remote learning.
- Complete and turn in assignments in a timely manner through Google Classroom.
- Schedule extra time before or after school to meet with teachers when you need extra help
- Have a plan to attack your schoolwork/homework-use the plan!!!
- Listen & respond at appropriate times.
- Pay attention to the computer screen. (No other distractions-pets, family members, etc)
- Do not talk while the teacher is teaching.
- Use appropriate language and gestures.
- Put away all cell phones and electronics before class
- Clothing is NOT optional - remember we can see you; all clothing should be school appropriate.
3. Be Ready to Succeed
- Ask questions if unsure of a task or skill. There are no “dumb” questions.
- Be ready to participate and learn in class.
- Take good notes which include writing down examples and writing neatly
- Study independently and with others
- If you need help-reach out to your teacher(s)!!! They are here to help you succeed!!
- Give 100% in all classes and on all assignments!