Madison Jr. High School is committed to providing a safe environment for all students to achieve to the best of their ability. Students, staff, and the community will work together to help every child realize their potential to become responsible citizens and life-long learners.
- To achieve this mission, students will:
- Be safe
- Be responsible
- Be respectful to themselves and others
- Achieve academically to the best of their ability
As a dedicated Jr. High School staff, we will work as a team to model:
- High standards for learning
- Collaboration with the community
Madison Jr. High School will foster an environment where all Jr. High-level students excel academically, socially, and emotionally through the collaborative efforts of the community, school personnel, and students.
As a Jr. High School we are committed to:
- Working together as a professional learning community to grow as educators.
- Making decisions based on what is best for all students.
- Establishing partnerships/relationships with the home and community.
- Utilizing resources to ensure that all students achieve at high levels.
- Providing students with a variety of learning experiences that are academically challenging, developmentally appropriate, and personally relevant in order for students to make informed educational and personal decisions.
- Implementing instructional programs that develop the whole child, intellectually and academically, personally and socially, physically, emotionally, and ethically.
- Providing a successful transition from elementary grades to the middle grades to the high school grades and from childhood to adolescence.