This letter is to inform you of the difficult decision the district has made to end the school year in remote learning. We feel this is in the best interest of protecting our students and staff. There are many end-of-year activities such as graduation and promotion ceremonies that we plan to still hold in-person with some modifications.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Graduation will be held May 13th at 9:30 a.m.
- Junior High rehearsals and awards luncheon May 13th at 11:30
- 5th Grade Promotion will be held May 14th at 9:30 a.m
- Senior rehearsal will be May 14th at 11:30 p.m.
- Senior luncheon will be May 14th at 1:00 p.m.
- Junior High graduation will be May 14th at 6:00 p.m.
- High School graduation will be May 15th at 10:00 a.m.
Also, the times listed below will be used for the return of district-owned technology. All Chrome books, chargers, Chrome book cases, and hot spots issued to your student(s), will be returned on the following dates and times:
- Junior/Senior High May 24-25, 2021 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Long Elementary May 27-28, 2021 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
8th Grade and 12th Grade must return items when they come to their scheduled rehearsal for their promotion and/or graduation.
If your child has personal items in one of the school buildings please contact the office to arrange for pickup.
Dr. Andrew Reinking